Free Games Forums: Ayumi Hamasaki Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

guuuuuuuuuuys how was i supposed to make my first drunk thread if there was no fgf?!

5 posters

Go down

guuuuuuuuuuys how was i supposed to make my first drunk thread if there was no fgf?! Empty guuuuuuuuuuys how was i supposed to make my first drunk thread if there was no fgf?!

Post by Incompl Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:38 pm

guys im like... really really REALLY lightweight apparently. i had a beer and a half then a shot and i was fine until 3 minutes after the shot then woooooooooooooooooooo. we went to go get cookies with my friends and i have a video of one of them jumping in a bush and its hilarious
Incompl
Incompl
User
User

Back to top Go down

guuuuuuuuuuys how was i supposed to make my first drunk thread if there was no fgf?! Empty Re: guuuuuuuuuuys how was i supposed to make my first drunk thread if there was no fgf?!

Post by Athlon Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:16 pm

Of course you're a lightweight, this be your first hayride into the pumpkin patch

You'll build it up
Athlon
Athlon
User
User

Back to top Go down

guuuuuuuuuuys how was i supposed to make my first drunk thread if there was no fgf?! Empty Re: guuuuuuuuuuys how was i supposed to make my first drunk thread if there was no fgf?!

Post by Nightshiver Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:53 pm

then it gets expensive.
Nightshiver
Nightshiver
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Athlon Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Then you learn to look for the cheapest, most potent drinks

It's a game
Athlon
Athlon
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshiver Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:34 pm

speaking of cheap and potent, have you ever tried putting salt in hand sanitizer? it separates the alcohol from the lotion and has quite a kick.
a trick i learned at my new job. Cool
Nightshiver
Nightshiver
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Incompl Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:43 pm

im worried about you nightshiver... hahaha. and nooo it was the second time athlon hahaha... -_- lol oh well
Incompl
Incompl
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshiver Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:35 am

This is where I work now.
The guys there will teach you all kinds of questionable stuff.
Nightshiver
Nightshiver
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Athlon Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:58 pm

owen are you one of those badass male nurses who inspires crippled/burned kids to walk again and meet their favorite baseball stars
Athlon
Athlon
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshiver Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:19 pm

No no.. the patients i work with are more of the Hannibal Lecter variety.
Atascadero State Hospital is a psychiatric ward where they treat the criminally insane that are too dangerous to be housed in normal prisons.

These are the guys that turn those kids into cripples and burn victims. Then eat them.
Nightshiver
Nightshiver
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Beamer Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:55 pm

and here i was hoping your life was an episode of scrubs
Beamer
Beamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshiver Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:33 am

Oh it totally is.
You just have to run faster and lock the doors quicker after each punchline this season.
Nightshiver
Nightshiver
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshiver Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:06 am

On a related note, I met a few interesting individuals today.
One was just swaying from side to side staring at the wall with a blank expresion, never blinking. An hour later, still there.
Another guy would take two steps then get down on his knees and kiss the ground every where he went.
Last but not least, I'm pretty sure I met the joker. He was a patient that was helping hand out linens to the units but he had a huge grin on his face at all times and a weird high pitched voice. He was a really weird kind of happy. Creeped me out just meeting him.

So that was my day.
Nightshiver
Nightshiver
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Achi Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:58 am

I definitely like hearing about your day.
Achi
Achi
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Incompl Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:21 pm

owen I love your life
Incompl
Incompl
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightshiver Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:26 am

I'm shooting for Dos Equis guy status with the interesting life thing.
Or at the very least have some stories for the grand kids.

Doing pretty well so far.
Nightshiver
Nightshiver
New User
New User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down