Free Games Forums: Ayumi Hamasaki Fanclub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you guys watch the second to last/technically last office episode?

4 posters

Go down

Did you guys watch the second to last/technically last office episode? Empty Did you guys watch the second to last/technically last office episode?

Post by Incompl Fri May 10, 2013 2:25 am

let us discuss it
Incompl
Incompl
User
User

Back to top Go down

Did you guys watch the second to last/technically last office episode? Empty Re: Did you guys watch the second to last/technically last office episode?

Post by Beamer Fri May 10, 2013 8:12 pm

is that the one from last week or was it last night?
Beamer
Beamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Did you guys watch the second to last/technically last office episode? Empty Re: Did you guys watch the second to last/technically last office episode?

Post by Athlon Fri May 10, 2013 9:02 pm

haven't watched the office since like season 6 or whenever it was that michael spanked that kid

please give me reasons to continue
Athlon
Athlon
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Beamer Fri May 10, 2013 9:21 pm

Don't worry about it, it's not as good as it used to be. They tried to make Andy the focus of the show and just ruined him
Beamer
Beamer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athlon Sun May 12, 2013 10:12 pm

actually the last episode i saw was when michael was trying to get will ferrell to replace him

them somehow andy was shoehorned into that role

mehhhhhhhh
Athlon
Athlon
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Incompl Mon May 13, 2013 3:09 pm

yeah it wasn't as good anymore at all and I think it was on the night I posted this.
Incompl
Incompl
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Athlon Tue May 14, 2013 6:05 pm

so community's coming back for season 5

that's def. a show i ought to catch up on

also venture bros.
Athlon
Athlon
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Incompl Tue May 14, 2013 7:34 pm

meh community is okay, but I don't find it as funny as everyone els.e I love parks and rec though
Incompl
Incompl
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Staven Thu May 16, 2013 6:39 pm

i didn't realize there was more than one thread here
Staven
Staven
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Staven Thu May 16, 2013 6:40 pm

Athlon wrote:so community's coming back for season 5

yusss
Staven
Staven
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Athlon Sun May 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Incompl wrote:meh community is okay, but I don't find it as funny as everyone els.e I love parks and rec though

hooray for that ONE neutral milk hotel reference
Athlon
Athlon
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down